Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brooks, Karen M. & Guasch, Jose Luis & Braverman, Avishay & Csaki, Csaba, 1991. "Agriculture and the transition to the market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 666, The World Bank.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1983. "An Empirical Test Of The Interval Approach For Estimating Risk Preferences," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Karen Brooks, 1991. "Agriculture and the Transition to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 149-161, Fall.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993.
"Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1164, The World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995. "Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772 Elsevier.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Phipps, Tim T., 1988. "Accumulation And Rental Behavior In The Market For Farmland," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1983. "The Time Pattern of Hedging and the Volatility of Futures Prices," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 249-66, April.
- Hristova, Monika & Maddock, Nicholas, 1993. "Private agriculture in Eastern Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 459-462, December.
- Salman Shah & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004.
"Private versus Public Ownership: Investment, Ownership Distribution, and Optimality,"
- Shah, Salman & Thakor, Anjan V, 1988. " Private versus Public Ownership: Investment, Ownership Distribution, and Optimality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 41-59, March.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-17, June.
- Petit, Michel & Brooks, Karen M, 1994. "The Role of the West in the Reconstruction of Agriculture in Eastern and Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(3-4), pages 477-92.
- Reid, Joseph D, Jr, 1976. " Sharecropping and Agricultural Uncertainty," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 549-76, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.