Farmer-to-farmer transfer of new crop varieties: an empirical analysis on small farms in Uganda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Does agricultural extension pay?: A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1998. "Adoption of new tobacco varieties in Greece: Impacts of empirical findings on policy design," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 297-307, December.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Shearer, Scott A. & Mueller, Thomas, 2001. "A Mixed Integer, Nonlinear Programming Model Of Innovative Variable Rate Planting Date With Polymer Seed Coatings," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dillon, Carl R., 1999. "Production Practice Alternatives For Income And Suitable Field Day Risk Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Kanakasabai, Murali & Dillon, Carl R., 2004. "Potential For Farm Adaptation To Global Climatic Change In Kentucky," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20422, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James, Philip A.S. & Smart, James C. R. & Smith, Julian & Bulling, M. T. & Beed, Fen D. & Luwandagga, David, 2011. "The effect of participation in the Ugandan National Agricultural Advisory Services on willingness to pay for extension services," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.