A gravity model analysis of meat trade policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fock, Achim & von Ledebur, Oliver, 1998. "Struktur und Potentiale des Agraraußenhandels Mittel- und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2008. "Increased Cocoa Bean Exports under Trade Liberalization: A Gravity Model Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6819, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Amponsah, William A. & Ofori-Boadu, Victor, 2007. "Determinants of U.S. Textile and Apparel Trade," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Eaton, Derek J.F., 2009. "Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51782, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jarvis, Lovell S. & Cancino, Jose P. & Bervejillo, Jose E., 2005. "The Effect of Foot and Mouth Disease on Trade and Prices in International Beef Markets," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19424, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kramb, Marc Christopher & Herrmann, Roland, 2009. "Wie wirken gemeldete SPS-MaÃŸnahmen? Ein Gravitationsmodell des EU-Rindfleischhandels," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.