Corporate social disclosures by listed companies on their web sites: an international comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaggi, Bikki & Zhao, Ronald, 1996. "Environmental performance and reporting: Perceptions of managers and accounting professionals in Hong Kong," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 333-346.
- Cowen, Scott S. & Ferreri, Linda B. & Parker, Lee D., 1987. "The impact of corporate characteristics on social responsibility disclosure: A typology and frequency-based analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-122, March.
- Darrell, W. & Schwartz, Bill N., 1997. "Environmental disclosures and public policy pressure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 125-154.
- Patten, Dennis M., 1992. "Intra-industry environmental disclosures in response to the Alaskan oil spill: A note on legitimacy theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 471-475, July.
- Craig, Russell J. & Diga, Joselito G., 1996. "Financial reporting regulation in ASEAN: Features and prospects," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 239-259.
- Patten, Dennis M., 1991. "Exposure, legitimacy, and social disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 297-308.
- Preston, Lee E., 1981. "Research on corporate social reporting: Directions for development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-262, July.
- Roberts, Robin W., 1992. "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosure: An application of stakeholder theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 595-612, August.
- Teoh, Hai-Yap & Thong, Gregory, 1984. "Another look at corporate social responsibility and reporting: An empirical study in a developing country," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 189-206, June.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-462, Conference Master Resources.
- Bruno Oxibar & Frédérique Déjean, 2003. "An alternative approach of corporate social disclosure analysis," Post-Print halshs-00150581, HAL.
- Frédérique Dejean & Bruno Oxibar, 2003. "Pour Une Approche Alternative De L'Analyse De La Diffusion D'Information Societale," Post-Print halshs-00582767, HAL.
- Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel, 2008. "Corporate environmental disclosure, financial markets and the media: An international perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 643-659, January.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2238, Paris Dauphine University.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Post-Print halshs-00154184, HAL.
- Denis Cormier & Michel Magnan, 2003. "Les Modes De Divulgation D'Informations Environnementales : Une Analyse Intersectorielles," Post-Print halshs-00582749, HAL.
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2011. "To What Extent is Business Responding to Climate Change? Evidence from a Global Wine Producer," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 421-432, December.
- Mustaruddin Saleh & Norhayah Zulkifli & Rusnah Muhamad, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility disclosure and its relation on institutional ownership: Evidence from public listed companies in Malaysia," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 591-613, July.
- Sonja Gallhofer & Jim Haslam & Elizabeth Monk & Clare Roberts, 2006. "The emancipatory potential of online reporting: The case of counter accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(5), pages 681-718, September.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2005. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakehoders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00581181, HAL.
- Salma Damak Ayadi, 2004. "Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00154181, HAL.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 157-173, July.
- Denis Cormier & Marie-Josée Ledoux & Michel Magnan, 2010. "The Informational Contribution of Social and Environmental Disclosures for Investors," Post-Print hal-00481571, HAL.
- Unerman, Jeffrey & Bennett, Mark, 2004. "Increased stakeholder dialogue and the internet: towards greater corporate accountability or reinforcing capitalist hegemony?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 685-707, October.
- Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis, 2009. "Media legitimacy and corporate environmental communication," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-27, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.