On the Discrete Version of the Aumann-Shapley Cost-Sharing Method
AbstractEach agent in a finite set requests an integer quantity of an idiosyncratic good; the resulting total cost must be shared among the participating agents. The Aumann-Shapley prices are given by the Shapley value of the game where each unit of each good is regarded as a distinct player. The Aumann-Shapley cost-sharing method charges to an agent the sum of the prices attached to the units she consumes. Copyright The Econometric Society 2005.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 73 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2009.
"Progressive and merging-proof taxation,"
09.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- JU, Biung-Ghi & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., . "Progressive and merging-proof taxation," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2280, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2009. "Progressive and merging-proof taxation," Working Papers 2009-7, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Eric Bahel & Hans Haller, 2012. "Cycles with Undistinguished Actions and Extended Rock-Paper-Scissors Games," Working Papers e07-35, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2013.
"A discrete cost sharing model with technological cooperation,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 439-460, May.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2011. "A Discrete Cost Sharing Model with Technological Cooperation," Working Papers e07-28, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Julio Macias-Ponce & William Olvera-Lopez, 2013. "A characterization of a solution based on prices for a discrete cost sharing problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1429-1437.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005.
"Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results,"
Cahiers de recherche
28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007. "Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Yuntong Wang, 2013. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Airline Emission Fees Problem," Working Papers 1308, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.