Nonparametric Estimation of a Generalized Additive Model with an Unknown Link Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 69 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Toshio Honda, 2004. "Nonparametric regression with current status data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Van Keilegom, Ingrid & Vanhems, Anne, 2011. "Semiparametric transformation model with endogeneity: a control function approach," TSE Working Papers 11-243, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hengartner, Nicolas W. & Sperlich, Stefan, 2005. "Rate optimal estimation with the integration method in the presence of many covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 246-272, August.
- Jacho-Chávez, David & Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver, 2010.
"Identification and nonparametric estimation of a transformed additively separable model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 392-407, June.
- David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2006. "Identification and Nonparametric Estimation of a Transformed Additively Separable Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 652, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2008.
- David Jacho-Chávez & Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2006. "Identification and nonparametric estimation of a transformed additively separable model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4416, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003.
"Nonparametric estimation of homothetic and homothetically separable functions,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Homothetic and Homothetically Separable Functions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2003/461, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2005.
"Identification of a competing risks model with unknown transformations of latent failure times,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP17/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sokbae Lee, 2006. "Identification of a competing risks model with unknown transformations of latent failure times," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 996-1002, December.
- Li, Baibing, 2011. "The multinomial logit model revisited: A semi-parametric approach in discrete choice analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 461-473, March.
- Muggeo, Vito M.R. & Ferrara, Giancarlo, 2008. "Fitting generalized linear models with unspecified link function: A P-spline approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2529-2537, January.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2007.
"Nonparametric Matching and Efficient Estimators of Homothetically Separable Functions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1209-1227, 07.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Nonparametric Matching and Efficient Estimators of Homothetically Separable Functions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 585, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Joel Horowitz & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2002.
"Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP21/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2004. "Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 155-198, March.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Panel Data Proportional Hazards Model with Fixed Effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2008. "Local polynomial estimation of nonparametric simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 193-218, May.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Charles Bellemare & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 2002.
"Semi-parametric models for satisfaction with income,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP12/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bellemare, C. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2002. "Semi-parametric Models for Satisfaction with Income," Discussion Paper 2002-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gayle, Wayne-Roy, 2013. "Identification and N-consistent estimation of a nonlinear panel data model with correlated unobserved effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 71-83.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Ya'acov Ritov & Weining Wang, 2013. "Tie the straps: uniform bootstrap confidence bands for bounded influence curve estimators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2012. "Specification Testing for Transformation Models with an Application to Generalized Accelerated Failure-time Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 817, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2013.
- Manuel Febrero-Bande & Wenceslao González-Manteiga, 2013. "Generalized additive models for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 278-292, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.