Nonparametric Test for Causality with Long-Range Dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "A Bootstrap Causality Test for Covariance Stationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2003/462, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hidalgo, J., 2005. "A bootstrap causality test for covariance stationary processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 115-143, May.
- Hidalgo, J., 2008. "Specification testing for regression models with dependent data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 143-165, March.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Bingzhi, 2010. "Multivariate linear and nonlinear causality tests," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 5-17.
- Javier Hidalgo & Yoshihiro Yajima, 2001. "Prediction and Signal Extraction of Strong Dependent Processess in the Frequency Domain," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2001/418, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Persistence-robust surplus-lag Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 293-300.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2002. "Consistent order selection with strongly dependent data and its application to efficient estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 213-239, October.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "A bootstrap causality test for covariance stationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6848, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aviral Tiwari & Mihai Mutascu, 2014. "A revisit on the tax burden distribution and GDP growth: fresh evidence using a consistent nonparametric test for causality for the USA," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 961-972, May.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2002. "Consistent Order Selection with Strongly Dependent Data and its Application to Efficient Estimation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2002/430, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2002. "Consistent order selection with strongly dependent data and its application to efficient estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6856, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baghli, Mustapha, 2006. "A model-free characterization of causality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 380-388, June.
- Dietmar Bauer & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Persistence-robust Granger causality testing," Working Papers 1011, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Estimating Long Memory Causality Relationships by a Wavelet Method," Working Papers 2012:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.