A Generalized R[superscript]2 Criterion for Regression Models Estimated by the Instrumental Variables Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Econometric Modelling in Blockholder Systems of Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2010.
"Evolution of capital structure in east Asia-corporate inertia or endeavours?,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(1), pages 1-29.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Strcture in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Structure in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," IZA Discussion Papers 3426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?,"
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?," Finance 0405007, EconWPA.
- Ka-Fu Wong & Hai-Jun Wu, 2003. "Testing Fisher hypothesis in long horizons for G7 and eight Asian countries.1," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 917-923.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010.
"Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Working Papers 2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Biao Lu, 1999. "Consistent Model and Moment Selection Criteria for GMM Estimation with Applications to Dynamic Panel Data Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1233, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Trade and Productivity,"
12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vítor Marques & Isabel Soares & Adelino Fortunato, 2012. "Application of a Structural Model to the Spanish Electricity Wholesale Market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special I), pages 65-108.
- Kalwij, A.S., 1996.
"Estimating the Economic Return to Schooling on the Basis of Panel Data,"
1996-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2000. "Estimating the economic return to schooling on the basis of panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 61-71.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.