Commitment Value of Contracts under Renegotiation Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 61 (1993)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2004.
"Can Coasean Bargaining Justify Pigouvian Taxation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2007. "Can Coasean Bargaining Justify Pigouvian Taxation?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 573-585, November.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2006. "Can Coasean bargaining justify Pigouvian taxation?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2004. "Can Coasean Bargaining Justify Pigouvian Taxation?," Working Papers 04-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2005.
"Should Contractual Clauses that Forbid Renegotiation Always be Enforced?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Should Contractual Clauses that Forbid Renegotiation Always be Enforced?," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 315-329, October.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Should Contractual Clauses that Forbid Renegotiation Always be Enforced?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerratana Emanuele & Koçkesen Levent, 2012.
"Strategic Effects of Renegotiation-Proof Contracts,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-49, July.
- Levent Kockesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2009. "Strategic Effects of Incomplete and Renegotiation-Proof Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0908, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Anders Poulsen & Michael Roos, 2010.
"Do People Make Strategic Commitments? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance,"
University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series
007, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Anders Poulsen & Michael Roos, 2010. "Do people make strategic commitments? Experimental evidence on strategic information avoidance," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 206-225, June.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael W. M. Roos, 2009. "Do people make strategic commitments? Experimental evidence on strategic information avoidance," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 09-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Lam, Kit-Chun & Liu, Pak-Wai, 2000. "Verifiable wage offers and recontracting: effect on wage and consumption profiles," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 449-462, July.
- Levent Koçkesen, 2007. "Unobservable Contracts as Precommitments," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 539-552, June.
- Levent Koçkesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2008. "Delegation with Incomplete and Renegotiable Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0803., Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Poulsen, Anders, 2007. "Learning to Make Strategic Moves: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 10927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.