Intertemporal Preferences for Uncertain Consumption: A Continuous Time Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 60 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riedel, Frank, 2005.
"Generic determinacy of equilibria with local substitution,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 603-616, August.
- Riedel, Frank, 2002. "Generic Determinancy of Equilibria with Local Substitution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt43j2n5f5, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Riedel, Frank, 2002. "Generic Determinacy of Equilibria with Local Substitution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1727r74c, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frank Riedel, 2003. "Generic Determinacy of Equilibria with Local Substitution," GE, Growth, Math methods 0303001, EconWPA.
- Yeung Lewis Chan & Leonid Kogan, 2001. "Catching Up with the Joneses: Heterogeneous Preferences and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 8607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Monique Florenzano & Rabee Tourky, 2004.
"General equilibrium analysis in ordered topological vector spaces,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Florenzano, Monique & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "General equilibrium analysis in ordered topological vector spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 247-269, June.
- Olivier Allais, 2004. "Local Substitution and Habit Persistence: Matching the Moments of the Equity Premium and the Risk-Free Rate," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 265-296, April.
- Aadland, David & Huang, Kevin X. D., 2004.
"Consistent high-frequency calibration,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2277-2295, October.
- David Aadland & Kevin Huang, 2002. "Consistent High-Frequency Calibration," Working Papers 2002-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & David Aadland, 2003. "Consistent High-Frequency Calibration," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 172, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Aadland & Kevin X.D. Huang, 2002. "Consistent High-Frequency Calibration," Macroeconomics 0211007, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2003.
- Carmi, Nava & Ronen, Boaz, 1996. "An empirical application of the information-structures model: The postal authority case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 615-627, August.
- Bank, Peter & Riedel, Frank, 1999.
"Optimal consumption choice under uncertainty with intertemporal substitution,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,71, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Peter Bank & Frank Riedel, 1999. "Optimal Consumption Choice under Uncertainty with Intertemporal Substitution," GE, Growth, Math methods 9908002, EconWPA.
- Yeung Lewis Chan & Leonid Kogan, . "Catching Up with the Joneses: Heterogeneous Preferences and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu & Zhu, Steven H., 1997. "Optimal consumption and portfolio rules with durability and habit formation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 525-550.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2002. "Externalities and nonlinear discounting: Indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, January.
- Hindy, Ayman, 1995. "Viable prices in financial markets with solvency constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 105-135.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2000. "Increasing marginal impatience and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 67-79, February.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2007. "Beliefs, Doubts and Learning: Valuing Economic Risk," NBER Working Papers 12948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.