A Bargaining Model Where Parties Make Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 59 (1991)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, H. & Van Damme, E., 1990.
"Global Games And Equilibrium Selection,"
9052, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, H. & Damme, E.E.C. van, 1993. "Global games and equilibrium selection," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154416, Tilburg University.
- Carlsson, H. & Damme, E.E.C. van, 1990. "Global games and equilibrium selection," Discussion Paper 1990-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Carlsson & Eric van Damme, 1993. "Global Games and Equilibrium Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001088, David K. Levine.
- Britz, Volker & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2008.
"Non-cooperative Support for the Asymmetric Nash Bargaining solution,"
018, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Britz, Volker & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2010. "Non-cooperative support for the asymmetric Nash bargaining solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1951-1967, September.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun S Shin, 2001.
"Global Games: Theory and Applications,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001080, David K. Levine.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2000. "Global Games: Theory and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1275R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2001.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2000. "Global Games: Theory and Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1275, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012.
"Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions: A Simple Nash Program,"
2012_9, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions: A simple Nash program," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 211-214.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Robustness to strategic uncertainty in price competition," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0726, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- David Malueg, 2010. "Mixed-strategy equilibria in the Nash Demand Game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 243-270, August.
- Dutta, Rohan, 2012. "Bargaining with revoking costs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 144-153.
- Yi, Kang-Oh, 1999. "A Quantal Response Equilibrium Model of Order Statistic Games," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4771x1j2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Carlsson, Hans, 1997.
"Noisy Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games,"
Working Paper Series
485, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Murali Agastya, 1995. "An Evolutionary Bargaining Model," Game Theory and Information 9503001, EconWPA.
- Hom M Pant, 1996. "Endogenous Behaviour of the Tariff Rate in a Political Economy," International Trade 9609001, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1996.
- Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2004. "Equilibrium Selection In The Nash Demand Game. An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carlsson, Hans & Dasgupta, Sudipto, 1997. "Noise-Proof Equilibria in Two-Action Signaling Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 432-460, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.