The Danger of Extrapolating Asymptotic Local Power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 58 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savin, N.E. & Wurtz, A., 1996.
"Power of tests in Binary Response Models,"
96-06, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2012.
"On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-258, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2008. "On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2013. "Model Equivalence Tests in a Parametric Framework," TSE Working Papers 379, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Heinz König & Michael Lechner, 1994.
"Some Recent Developments in Microeconometrics - A Survey,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 299-331, September.
- König, Heinz & Lechner, Michael, 1994. "Some recent developments in microeconometrics: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Tims, Ben & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2011. "Why panel tests of purchasing power parity should allow for heterogeneous mean reversion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 246-267, February.
- Laskar, Mizan R. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Modified Wald test for regression disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-11, September.
- Canay, Ivan A. & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012. "Hodges–Lehmann optimality for testing moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 45-53.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J., 1998. "Sources of nonmonotonic power when testing for a shift in mean of a dynamic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 283-299, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.