Testing Regression Equality with Unequal Variances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 55 (1987)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Bin Dong, 2004. "The Behrens-Fisher Problem: An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Approach," Econometrics Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Lauren Bin Dong, 2004. "Testing for structural Change in Regression: An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Approach," Econometrics Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Xu, Li-Wen & Wang, Song-Gui, 2008. "A new generalized p-value for ANOVA under heteroscedasticity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 963-969, June.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1988.
"Heteroskedasticity-robust tests for structural change,"
717, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, J G, 1989. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Tests for Structural Change," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 77-92.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2004. "Another Look at Chow's Test for the Equality of Two Heteroscedastic Regression Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Ananda, Malwane M. A., 1998. "Bayesian and non-bayesian solutions to analysis of covariance models under heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 177-192, June.
- Masafumi Akahira, 2002. "Confidence intervals for the difference of means: application to the Behrens-Fisher type problem," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 273-284, April.
- Ho, Yu-Yun & Weerahandi, Sam, 2007. "Analysis of repeated measures under unequal variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 493-504, March.
- Scholz, Achim & Neumeyer, Natalie & Munk, Axel, 2004. "Nonparametric Analysis of Covariance : the Case of Inhomogeneous and Heteroscedastic Noise," Technical Reports 2004,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.