Testing Regression Equality with Unequal Variances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 55 (1987)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Bin Dong, 2004. "The Behrens-Fisher Problem: An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Approach," Econometrics Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- MacKinnon, J G, 1989.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Tests for Structural Change,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 77-92.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity-robust tests for structural change," Working Papers 717, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Scholz, Achim & Neumeyer, Natalie & Munk, Axel, 2004. "Nonparametric Analysis of Covariance : the Case of Inhomogeneous and Heteroscedastic Noise," Technical Reports 2004,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Lauren Bin Dong, 2004. "Testing for structural Change in Regression: An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Approach," Econometrics Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ananda, Malwane M. A., 1998. "Bayesian and non-bayesian solutions to analysis of covariance models under heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 177-192, June.
- Ho, Yu-Yun & Weerahandi, Sam, 2007. "Analysis of repeated measures under unequal variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 493-504, March.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber, 2004. "Another Look at Chow's Test for the Equality of Two Heteroscedastic Regression Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Masafumi Akahira, 2002. "Confidence intervals for the difference of means: application to the Behrens-Fisher type problem," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 273-284, April.
- Xu, Li-Wen & Wang, Song-Gui, 2008. "A new generalized p-value for ANOVA under heteroscedasticity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 963-969, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.