Distributions of Preferences and the 'Law of Demand.'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 55 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1984. "Distribution of Preferences and the 'Law of Demand'," Working papers 356, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1985. "Distributions of preferences and the "law of demand"," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8513, CEPREMAP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Faro, 2013.
"Cobb-Douglas preferences under uncertainty,"
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 273-285, October.
- Peitz, Martin, 2000.
"Aggregation in a Model of Price Competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Mette Lunde Christensen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in consumer demands and the income effect: evidence from panel data,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Demands and the Income Effect: Evidence from Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0714, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in consumer demands and the income effect: evidence from panel data," IFS Working Papers W07/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- OSHARIN, Alexander & THISSE, Jacques-François & USCHEV, Philip & VERBUS, Valery, .
"Monopolistic competition and income dispersion,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2547, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sylvain Mignot & Gabriele Tedeschi & Annick Vignes, 2012. "An Agent Based Model of Switching: The Case of Boulogne S/mer Fish Market," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(2), pages 3.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991.
"Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mattei, Aurelio, 2000. "Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 487-497, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.