Limit Pricing When the Potential Entrant Is Uncertain of Its Cost Function [Limit Pricing and Entry under Incomplete Information: An Equilibrium Analysis]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Entry Deterrence:A Reassessment of Limit Pricing," Working Papers id:1375, eSocialSciences.
- Müller, Wieland & Spiegel, Yossi & Yehezkel, Yaron, 2009.
"Oligopoly limit-pricing in the lab,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 373-393, May.
- Müller, W. & Spiegel, Y. & Yehezkel, Y., 2009. "Oligopoly limit-pricing in the lab," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125107, Tilburg University.
- Müller, W. & Spiegel, Y. & Yehezkel, Y., 2006. "Oligopoly Limit-Pricing in the Lab," Discussion Paper 2006-013, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bagwell, K. & Wolinsky, A., 2000.
"Game Theory and Industrial Organization,"
2000_01, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Wolinsky, Asher, 2002. "Game theory and industrial organization," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 1851-1895 Elsevier.
- Kyle Bagwell & Asher Wolinsky, 2000. "Game Theory and Industrial Organization," Discussion Papers 1307, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Asher Wolinsky, 2002. "Game theory and industrial organization," Discussion Papers 0102-36, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Byoung Heon Jun & In-Uck Park, 2005.
172782000000000041, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007.
"Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration,"
NBER Working Papers
13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2011. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Manel Antelo, 2012. "A Revenue-raising Government Taxing a Firm with Private Information," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 203(4), pages 57-86, December.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina, 2004. "Precios predatorios: Una revisión teórica y evidencia experimental," InvestigaciÃ³n & Desarrollo 0104, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2004.
- Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix, 2013. "When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 133-152.
- Barrachina, Alex & Tauman, Yair & Urbano, Amparo, 2014.
"Entry and espionage with noisy signals,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 127-146.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1991. "Competitive Limit Pricing Under Imperfect Information," Discussion Papers 954, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.