On Competitive Market Mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen & Wilkie, Simon, .
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/3799, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995. "Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchón, Luis C. & Wilkie, Simon, . "Implementation of the Walrassian Correspondance by Market Games," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4327, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, . "Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Damian S. Damianov, 2006. "Auctions with Endogenous Supply and the Walrasian Outcome," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/12, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Francesco Busato, 2000. "Fluctuations Within The Emu Countries: An Empirical Perspective," Working Papers 11_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2005.
"Strategy-proof risk sharing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 225-254, February.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2003. "Strategy-Proof Risk Sharing," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200305, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006.
"Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Luis C. Corchon & Matteo Triosi, 2005. "Implementation With State Dependent Feasible Sets And Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Economics Working Papers we057136, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.