Consistent Estimation of the Impact of Tax Deductibility on the Level of Charitable Contributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grubert, Harry & Newlon, T. Scott, 1996. "Reply to Avi-Yonah," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 267, June Cita.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Kehoe, Michael R. & Cremer, Mary E., 1995. "The private provision of public goods: Altruism and voluntary giving," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-126, September.
- Cynthia Benzing & Thomas Andrews, 2004. "The effect of tax rates and uncertainty on contributory crowding out," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 201-215, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Schokkaert & Luc Van Ootegem, 1998.
"Preference Variation and Private Donations,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9808, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- O'Neil, Cherie J. & Steinberg, Richard S. & Thompson, G. Rodney, 1996. "Reassessing the Tax-Favored Status of the Charitable Deduction for Gifts of Appreciated Assets," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 215-33, June Cita.
- Cathy Pharoah & Sarah Tanner, 1997. "Trends in charitable giving," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 427-444, January.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1999. "The effect of group size on public good provision in a repeated game setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 121-134, April.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1989.
"Are Estimated Tax Elasticities Really Just Tax Evasion Elasticities? The Case of Charitable Contributions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 517-22, August.
- Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Are Estimated Tax Elasticities Really Just Tax Evasion Elasticities? The Case of Charitable Contributions," NBER Working Papers 2733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.