Price Discrimination and Monopolistic Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1984)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kauf, Teresa L., 1999. "Price discrimination and bargaining power in the U.S. vaccine market: Implications for childhood immunization policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 249-265.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "An Empirical Evaluation Of The Canadian Wheat Board'S Ability To Price Discriminate In Bread Wheat Exports," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19646, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ron Borzekowski & Raphael Thomadsen & Charles Taragin, 2009.
"Competition and price discrimination in the market for mailing lists,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 147-179, June.
- Ron Borzekowski & Raphael Thomadsen & Charles Taragin, 2005. "Competition and price discrimination in the market for mailing lists," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "A Rationale for Repealing the 1987 Groceries Order," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 71-90.
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 2000. "Is Perfect Price Discrimination Really Efficient? An Analysis of Free Entry Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0004011, EconWPA.
- Connor, John M., 1999. "Evolving Research On Price Competition In The Grocery Retailing Industry: An Appraisal," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Laurence C. Baker & Martin L. Brown, 1997. "The Effect of Managed Care on Health Care Providers," NBER Working Papers 5987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Entry Decision and Pricing Policies," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 41, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," Research Reports 25210, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Stole, Lars A., 2007. "Price Discrimination and Competition," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Solange Berstein, 2002. "Two-Part Tariff Competition With Switching Costs and Sales Agents," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 162, Central Bank of Chile.
- Aviv Nevo & Catherine Wolfram, 1999. "Prices and Coupons for Breakfast Cereals," NBER Working Papers 6932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.