Approximate Normality of Generalized Least Squares Estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1990. "Operational Algebra and Regression t-Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 948, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kezdi, Gabor & Hahn, Jinyong & Solon, Gary, 2002. "Jackknife minimum distance estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 35-45, June.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Generalized least squares inference in panel and multilevel models with serial correlation and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 670-694, October.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 2000. "On the sensitivity of the usual t- and F-tests to covariance misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Oliver Linton, 1993.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2003.
"Asymptotic Expansions for Some Semiparametric Program Evaluation Estimators,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
/2003/451, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2001. "Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tamaki, Kenichiro, 2007. "Second order optimality for estimators in time series regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 638-659, March.
- Linton, Oliver, 1997.
"An Asymptotic Expansion in the GARCH(l, 1) Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 558-581, August.
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004.
"The Use of Predictive Regressions at Alternative Horizons in Finance and Economics,"
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004. "The Use of Predictive Regressions at Alternative Horizons in Finance and Economics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005.
"Difference in Difference Meets Generalized Least Squares: Higher Order Properties of Hypotheses Tests,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2005-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2008. "Difference in difference meets generalized least squares: Higher order properties of hypotheses tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 371-391, June.
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F., 1998. "The Falstaff estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 23-28, October.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rayner, Robert K., 1991. "Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 281-284, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.