Equilibrium Trajectories of Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I V Evstigneev & M I Taksar, 2005. "Random Field Models of Microeconomic Dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0516, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Taksar,Michael, 1993.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs II,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M., 1994. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 401-433, September.
- Amir, R. & Evstigneev, I. V., 2000. "A functional central limit theorem for equilibrium paths of economic dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Igor Evstigneev & Guillaume Carlier, 2001. "On Dynkin's model of economic equilibrium under uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(12), pages 1-8.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Hori, Hajime, 1987. "A turnpike theorem for rolling plans," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-235, May.
- Amir, Rabah & Evstigneev, Igor, 1999. "Stochastic Version Of Polterovich'S Model: Exponential Turnpike Theorems For Equilibrium Paths," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 149-166, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.