Generalized Wald Methods for Testing Nonlinear Implicit and Overidentifying Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kodde, D.A. & Palm, F.C., 1985. "Computing wald criteria for nested hypotheses," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jouneau, F., 1999. "Econometrics of efficient fitted portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 87-118, January.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008.
"Dynamic quantile models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-205, November.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1997.
"Modèles de comptage semi-paramétriques,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 525-550, mars-juin.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Smith, 2004.
"GEL Criteria for Moment Condition Models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP19/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ramdan Dridi, 2000. "Simulated Asymptotic Least Squares Theory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/396, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.