A Stronger Characterization of Declining Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
CIRJE-F-836, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2000. "A simple measure of risk aversion in the large and an application," CORE Discussion Papers 2000041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wing-Keung Wong & Chenghu Ma, 2005. "Preferences over Meyer’s Location-Scale Family," Departmental Working Papers wp0506, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Chenghu Ma, 2008. "Preferences over location-scale family," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 119-146, October.
- Neilson, William S., 1995. "Comparative statics derivatives with nonlinear preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 45-57.
- Colson, Gérard, 1993. "Prenons-nous assez de risque dans les théories du risque?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 111-141, mars.
- John Quiggin, 2001. "Production under Uncertainty and Choice under Uncertainty in the Emergence of Generalized Expected Utility Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-144, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.