Production Sets with Indivisibilities-Part II: The Case of Two Activities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 49 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2004.
"Lumpy consumer durables, market power, and endogenous business cycles,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 375-391, May.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 8296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 3-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Bennett Levitan & Jose Lobo & Stuart Kauffman & Richard Schuler, 1999. "Optimal Organization Size in a Stochastic Environment with Externalities," Working Papers 99-04-024, Santa Fe Institute.
- Herbert E. Scarf & Kevin M. Woods, 2004. "Neighborhood Complexes and Generating Functions for Affine Semigroups," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1458, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Truchon, M., 1988.
"Programmation Mathematique Et Theorie Economique,"
Cahiers de recherche
8811, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Imre Barany & Herbert E. Scarf & David F. Shallcross, 1994. "The Topological Structure of Maximal Lattice Free Convex Bodies: The General Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes: A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herbert E. Scarf & Shallcross, David F., 1990. "The Frobenius Problem and Maximal Lattice Free Bodies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 945, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.