Production Sets with Indivisibilities-Part I: Generalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 49 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:mareec:28150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Multiple Divisible Commodities,"
2002-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Talman, Dolf, 2006. "Competitive equilibria in economies with multiple indivisible and multiple divisible commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 216-226, April.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and No Money," Discussion Paper 2006-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bennett Levitan & Jose Lobo & Stuart Kauffman & Richard Schuler, 1999. "Optimal Organization Size in a Stochastic Environment with Externalities," Working Papers 99-04-024, Santa Fe Institute.
- Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes: A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2004.
"Solving Discrete Zero Point Problems,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2001.
"Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
8296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2004. "Lumpy consumer durables, market power, and endogenous business cycles," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 375-391, May.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 3-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible, Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Discussion Paper 1999-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2002. "Existence and welfare properties of equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple divisible and indivisible commodities and linear production," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89376, Tilburg University.
- Imre Barany & Herbert E. Scarf & David F. Shallcross, 1994. "The Topological Structure of Maximal Lattice Free Convex Bodies: The General Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2002. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 411-428, April.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.