The Empirical Foundations of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Canadian Wage Contract Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Craig Riddell, 1983. "The Responsiveness of Wage Settlements in Canada and Economic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Kennan, John, 1995. "Repeated contract negotiations with private information," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 447-472, November.
- Louis N. Christofides & Amy Peng, 2007.
"Real Wage Chronologies,"
0707, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Herbert G. Grubel & Z. A. Spindler, 1984. "Bonus Pay Systems for Greater Economic Stability," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(2), pages 185-192, June.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1983. "The Withering away of a Full Employment Goal," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 114-125, March.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1990.
"The Effects of International Competiton on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
3352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1991. "The Effects of International Competition on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada," NBER Chapters, in: Immigration, Trade and the Labor Market, pages 343-367 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1988. "Strikes and Wages: A Test of a Signalling Model," NBER Working Papers 2550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Christofides & Chen Peng, 2006. "Major Provisions of Labour Contracts and their Theoretical Coherence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1700, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.