Double k-Class Estimators of Coefficients in Linear Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2004. "Australia-Thailand Free Trade Agreement: Challenges and Opportunities for Bilateral Trade Policy and Closer Economic Relations," Economics Working Papers wp04-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2002. "WTO Membership for China and Its Impact on Growth, Investment and Consumption: A New Flexible Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Papers wp02-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Wan, Alan T. K. & Chaturvedi, Anoop, 2001. "Double k-Class Estimators in Regression Models with Non-spherical Disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 226-250, November.
- Judge, George G. & Mittelhammer, Ron C, 2003.
"A Semi-Parametric Basis for Combining Estimation Problems Under Quadratic Loss,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt8z25j0w3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Judge G.G. & Mittelhammer R.C., 2004. "A Semiparametric Basis for Combining Estimation Problems Under Quadratic Loss," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 479-487, January.
- Judge, George G. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C, 2003. "A semi-parametric basis for combining estimation problems under quadratic loss," CUDARE Working Paper Series 948, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 2001. "MSE dominance of the pre-test iterative variance estimator over the iterative variance estimator in regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 331-340, October.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Gupta, Suchita & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2012. "Confidence ellipsoids based on a general family of shrinkage estimators for a linear model with non-spherical disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 140-158, February.
- Namba, Akio, 2003. "PMSE dominance of the positive-part shrinkage estimator in a regression model when relevant regressors are omitted," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 375-385, July.
- Kazuhiro Ohtani & Alan Wan, 2002. "ON THE USE OF THE STEIN VARIANCE ESTIMATOR IN THE DOUBLE k-CLASS ESTIMATOR IN REGRESSION," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 121-134.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Shalabh, 2004. "Risk and Pitman closeness properties of feasible generalized double k-class estimators in linear regression models with non-spherical disturbances under balanced loss function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 229-256, August.
- Zou, Guohua & Wan, Alan T.K. & Wu, Xiaoyong & Chen, Ti, 2007. "Estimation of regression coefficients of interest when other regression coefficients are of no interest: The case of non-normal errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(8), pages 803-810, April.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "New Asian Regionalism: Evidence of ASEAN+3 Free Trade Agreement From Extended Gravity Theory and New Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2000. "Recent Significant Advances in Estimating and Forecasting Theories and Economic Modelling: With Applications to Asian Investment Studies," Economics Working Papers wp00-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Akio Namba, 2003. "On the use of the Stein variance estimator in the double k-class estimator when each individual regression coefficient is estimated," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 117-124, January.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "Growth of Asian Regional Trade and Income Convergence: Evidence from ASEAN+3 Based on Extended Helpman-Krugman Hypothesis and Flexible Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.