Estimation of Demand Systems Generated by the Gorman Polar Form: A Generalization of the S-Branch Utility Tree
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Chipman, John S., 1989. "A Class of Dynamic Demand Systems," MPRA Paper 41387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A,"
Staff General Research Papers
1921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000. "Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp265, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2000. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Fuji Apples," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Crawford, Ian & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2011.
"Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," Discussion Paper 2011-143, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jørgen Aasness & Odd Nygård, 2014. "Revenue functions and Dupuit curves for indirect taxes with cross-border shopping," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 272-297, April.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004.
"Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, August.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2005. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to Inequality in Italy and its Determinants," CEIS Research Paper 56, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Vincenzo Atella & J. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2002. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," CHILD Working Papers wp03_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987.
"IRAs and Saving,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2013. "Subsistence and substitutability in consumer preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 290, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2000. "Voting For Equity: Estimating Society'S Preferences Toward Inequality," CHILD Working Papers wp04_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Hicksian Surplus Measures of Individual Welfare Change When There is Price and Income Uncertainty," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0618, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.