Measuring Returns to Scale in the Aggregate, and the Scale Effect of Public Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn Førsund & Lennart Hjalmarsson, 2004.
"Are all Scales Optimal in DEA? Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 25-48, January.
- Lennart Hjalmarsson & Finn R. Førsund, 2002. "Are all scales optimal in Dea? Theory and empirical evidence," ICER Working Papers 14-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2002. "Are all Scales Optimal in DEA? Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 66, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2004. "Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 755-772, November.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2005. "Evaluating cost efficiency and returns to scale in the Life Insurance Corporation of India using data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 261-285, December.
- Olesen, O. B., 1995. "Some unsolved problems in data envelopment analysis: A survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 5-36, April.
- Hadjicostas, Petros & Soteriou, Andreas C., 2006. "One-sided elasticities and technical efficiency in multi-output production: A theoretical framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 425-449, January.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi, 2000. "Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 93-112, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.