A Note on Separability and Quasiconcavity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004.
"Does Less Inequality among Households Mean Less Inequality among Individuals?,"
IDEP Working Papers
0407, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jun 2004.
- Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain, 2007. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 568-578, March.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?," Department of Economics University of Siena 432, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals ?," THEMA Working Papers 2004-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2005. "Do redistributive schemes reduce inequality between individuals?," Working Papers 26, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "Intergenerational Equity and the Forest Management Problem," Working Papers 04-17, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998. "Inequality averse collective choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.