A Note on Separability and Quasiconcavity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ok, E.A., 1996.
"Inequality Averse Collective Choice,"
96-36, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004.
"Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
432, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain, 2007. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 568-578, March.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does Less Inequality among Households Mean Less Inequality among Individuals?," IDEP Working Papers 0407, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jun 2004.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does less inequality among households mean less inequality among individuals ?," THEMA Working Papers 2004-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2005. "Do redistributive schemes reduce inequality between individuals?," Working Papers 26, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "Intergenerational Equity and the Forest Management Problem," Working Papers 04-17, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.