Bayesian Limited Information Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HOOGERHEIDE, Lennart F. & KAASHOEK, Johan F. & VAN DIJK, Herman K., 2005.
"On the shape of posterior densities and credible sets in instrumental variable regression models with reduced rank: An application of flexible sampling methods using neural networks,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hoogerheide, Lennart F. & Kaashoek, Johan F. & van Dijk, Herman K., 2007. "On the shape of posterior densities and credible sets in instrumental variable regression models with reduced rank: An application of flexible sampling methods using neural networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 154-180, July.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998.
"Jeffreys Prior Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model in the Case with n+1 Endogenous Variables,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1198, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chao, John C. & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2002. "Jeffreys prior analysis of the simultaneous equations model in the case with n+1 endogenous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 251-283, December.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Magdalinos, Michael A. & Symeonides, Spyridon D., 1996. "A reinterpretation of the tests of overidentifying restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 325-353, August.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Tsurumi, Hiroki, 2006.
"Limited information Bayesian analysis of a simultaneous equation with an autocorrelated error term and its application to the U.S. gasoline market,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 31-49, July.
- Stanislav Radchenko, 2004. "Limited Information Bayesian Analysis of a Simultaneous Equation with an Autocorrelated Error Term and its Application to the U.S. Gasoline Market," Econometrics 0408001, EconWPA.
- Holden, Tom, 2008. "Rational macroeconomic learning in linear expectational models," MPRA Paper 10872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2008. "Possibly Ill-behaved Posteriors in Econometric Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-036/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 Apr 2008.
- John F. Geweke, 1995.
"Bayesian reduced rank regression in econometrics,"
540, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1996. "Bayesian Posterior Distributions in Limited Information Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model Using the Jeffreys Prior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1137, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kociecki, Andrzej, 2011. "Some Remarks on Consistency and Strong Inconsistency of Bayesian Inference," MPRA Paper 28731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnold Zellner & Tomohiro Ando & Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "Instrumental Variables, Errors in Variables, and Simultaneous Equations Models: Applicability and Limitations of Direct Monte Carlo," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-137/4, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.