The Distributional Implications of Public Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007.
"Justifying the Lindahl solution as an outcome of fair cooperation,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "Justifying the Lindahl Solution as an Outcome of Fair Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1536, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2007. "Budget Policy and Income Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003.
"Public Goods and the Distribution of Income,"
NBER Working Papers
9842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castro-Leal, Florencia & Dayton, Julia & Demery, Lionel & Mehra, Kalpana, 1999. "Public Social Spending in Africa: Do the Poor Benefit?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-101, Harvard Business School.
- Nakar Djindil Syntiche & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & Toinar Mogota Anatole, 2007. "A qui profitent les dépenses sociales au Tchad? Une analyse d'incidence à partir des données d'enquête," Working Papers PMMA 2007-11, PEP-PMMA.
- Udo Ebert, 2003. "Environmental Goods and the Distribution of Income," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 435-459, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.