Optimal Critical Values for Pre-Testing in Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, 2005. "Analysing Misleading Discrete Responses: A Logit Model Based on Misclassified Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 105-113, 02.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002. "Estimation of the Mean of a Univariate Normal Distribution When the Variance is not Known," Discussion Paper 2002-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Magnus, J.R. & Wang, W. & Zhang, Xinyu, 2012. "WALS Prediction," Discussion Paper 2012-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Reif, Jiri & Vlcek, Karel, 2002. "Optimal pre-test estimators in regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 91-102, September.
- Wan, Alan T. K. & Zou, Guohua, 2003. "Optimal critical values of pre-tests when estimating the regression error variance: analytical findings under a general loss structure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 165-196, May.
- Danilov, D.L., 2003. "The Effects of Pretesting in Econometrics with Applications in Finance," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91885, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.