Estimation of Models with Jointly Dependent Qualitative Variables: A Simultaneous Logit Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, H. Holly & Rosenman, Robert, 2007. "Perceived need and actual demand for health insurance among rural Chinese residents," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 373-388.
- Joe Darden, 2005. "Black occupational achievement in the toronto census metropolitan area: Does race matter?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 31-54, December.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan, 2008. "Examining The Impacts of Residential Self-Selection on Travel Behavior: Methodologies and Empirical Findings," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt08x1k476, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Lesaffre, Emmanuel & Molenberghs, Geert & Scheys, Ilse, 1997. "Prediction and classification when the diagnostic classes are related," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-90, July.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Xu, Liping, 2009. "Does the type of ownership control matter? Evidence from China's listed companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 171-181, January.
- W. Asenso-Okyere & Janet Dzator & Isaac Osel-akoto, 1996. "The behaviour towards malaria care—a multinomial logit approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 167-186, January.
- Helen Koo & Barbara Janowitz, 1983. "Interrelationships between fertility and marital dissolution: Results of a simultaneous logit model," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 129-145, May.
- Raquel Carrasco, 1999.
"Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation,"
1999.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carrasco, Raquel, 2001. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labor Participation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 385-94, October.
- Carrasco, R., 1998. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation," Papers 9805, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Ye, Xin & Pendyala, Ram M. & Gottardi, Giovanni, 2007. "An exploration of the relationship between mode choice and complexity of trip chaining patterns," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 96-113, January.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1981. "Soft econometrics as a tool for regional discrepancy analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Hsu, Hong-Ming, 2007. "Some new evidence on bond initial public offerings in the Taiwan Stock Exchange: An industrial perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 357-373.
- Meinel, Nina, 2007. "Untersuchung asymptotischer Eigenschaften von Schätzern diskreter bivariater Copula Modelle mit Kovariablen," Discussion Papers 82/2007, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Hu, Wuyang & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2006. "Consumers' Preferences for GM Food and Voluntary Information Acquisition: A Simultaneous Choice Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25786, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1974. "Analysis of Qualitative Variables," NBER Working Papers 0070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.