AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2005.
"Mistakes In Cooperation: The Stochastic Stability Of Edgeworth'S Recontracting,"
Economics Working Papers
we056332, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2008. "Mistakes in Cooperation: the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1719-1741, October.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2003. "Mistakes in Cooperation: the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Economics Working Papers 0029, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2003. "MISTAKE IN COOPERATION:the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Working Papers 2003-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- BOCHET, Olivier & KLAUS, Bettina & WALZL, Markus, 2007.
"Dynamic recontracting processes with multiple indivisible goods,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bochet, Olivier & Klaus, Bettina & Walzl, Markus, 2007. "Dynamic Recontracting processes with Multiple Indivisible Goods," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Newton, Jonathan, 2012. "Recontracting and stochastic stability in cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 364-381.
- Péter Szikora, 2012. "Dynamic cooperative models of coalition formation and the core," Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Jeffrey Weiss, 1988. "Is vote-selling desirable?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 177-194, November.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004.
"Random paths to stability in the roommate problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
- Klaus, Bettina & Bochet, Olivier & Walzl, Markus, 2011.
"A dynamic recontracting process for multiple-type housing markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 84-98, January.
- Bettina Klaus & Olivier Bochet & Markus Walzl, 2010. "A Dynamic Recontracting Process for Multiple-Type Housing Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Newton, Jonathan & Sawa, Ryoji, 2013. "A one-shot deviation principle for stability in matching problems," Working Papers 2013-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.