Nice Demand Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2013. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00922782, HAL.
- Páscoa, Mario Rui & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1993.
"On the Differentiability of the Consumer Demand Function,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
214, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario Rui & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1996. "On the differentiability of the consumer demand function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 247-261.
- Rui Pascoa, Mario & Ribeiro da Costa Werlang, Sergio, 1999. "Determinacy of equilibria in nonsmooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 289-302, November.
- Alan Beggs & A.W. Beggs, 2011. "Regularity and Stability in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 587, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2013. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004.
"Regularity of Pure Strategy Equilibrium Points in a Class of Bargaining Games,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP37, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006. "Regularity of pure strategy equilibrium points in a class of bargaining games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 309-329, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.