AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-García, Emma, 2009. "Walrasian analysis via two-player games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 220-233, January.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1984.
"Payoffs in Nonatomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1129-50, September.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman, 1981. "Payoffs in Non-Atomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Varada Rajan, Ashvin, 1997. "Generic properties of the core and equilibria of pure exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-486, May.
- Donald John Roberts & Andrew Postlewaite, 1973. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior In Large Economies," Discussion Papers 44, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Working Papers 417, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Alejandro Manelli, 1990. "Core Convergence Without Monotone Preferences or Free Disposal," Discussion Papers 891, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.