The S-Branch Utility Tree: A Generalization of the Linear Expenditure System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens, 2010. "Numerical Explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides Model of Growth and Structural Change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 46865, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2013. "Subsistence and substitutability in consumer preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 290, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Egon Smeral, 1979. "Ein exportallokationsmodell für die westlichen industrielÄnder," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 450-466, September.
- Richard Berner, 1977. "Estimating consumer import demand equations," International Finance Discussion Papers 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1986.
"IRAs and Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
1879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-374.
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2007. "Productivity growth and agricultural out-migration in the United States," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-74, March.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2012. "Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 58-70.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A,"
Staff General Research Papers
1921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000. "Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp265, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L, 2008.
"The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-55, November.
- John List & Daniel Millimet, 2008. "The market: Catalyst for rationality and filter of irrationality," Framed Field Experiments 00179, The Field Experiments Website.
- List, John & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Departmental Working Papers 0504, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Jack E. Triplett, 2009. "A Review of Reviews: Ninety Years of Professional Thinking About the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters, in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 17-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.