Finite-Sample Properties of the k-Class Estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadri, K. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999.
"The Accuracy of the Higher Order Bias Approximation for the 2SLS Estimator,"
9906, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hadri, Kaddour & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1999. "The accuracy of the higher order bias approximation for the 2SLS estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-174, February.
- Bao, Yong & Kan, Raymond, 2013. "On the moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 229-245.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hausman, Jerry, 2002. "Notes on bias in estimators for simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 237-241, April.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 2003. "Weak Instruments: Diagnosis and Cures in Empirical Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 118-125, May.
- Arnold Zellner, 2003. "Some Recent Developments in Econometric Inference," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 203-215.
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2002.
"A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 101-111, May.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Chuanming, 2002. "A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 22323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008.
"Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaoulu, 2009. "Generating functions and short recursions, with applications to the moments of quadratic forms in noncentral normal vectors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Paolella, Marc S., 2003. "Computing moments of ratios of quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 313-331, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.