A Condition for the Completeness of Partial Preference Relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 39 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Other versions of this item:
- SCHMEIDLER, David, . "A condition for the completeness of partial preference relations," CORE Discussion Papers RP -86, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spinu, Vitalie & Wakker, Peter P., 2013. "Expected utility without continuity: A comment on Delbaen et al. (2011)," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 28-30.
- Karni, Edi, 2011. "Continuity, completeness and the definition of weak preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-125, September.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2013. "Representations of preorders by strong multi-objective functions," MPRA Paper 52329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & José Manuel Gutiérrez Díez, 1990. "Lagrangean conditions for general optimization problems with applications to consumer theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2008.
"Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions,"
8906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Leandro Nascimento, 2011. "Remarks on the consumer problem under incomplete preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 95-110, January.
- Faro, José Heleno, 2012.
"Cobb-Douglas Preferences under Uncertainty,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_278, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Herden, Gerhard & Levin, Vladimir L., 2012. "Utility representation theorems for Debreu separable preorders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 148-154.
- Evren, Özgür & Ok, Efe A., 2011. "On the multi-utility representation of preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 554-563.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "On continuity of incomplete preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-167, June.
- Dubra, Juan, 2011.
"Continuity and completeness under risk,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 80-81, January.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2007. "Should The Utility Function Be Ditched?," MPRA Paper 5987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.