Another Type of Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1995.
"Optimal leverage for the utility maximizing firm,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 237-251, March.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146421, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Laura Schechter, 2007. "Risk aversion and expected-utility theory: A calibration exercise," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 67-76, August.
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2005. "Relative Risk Aversion: What Do We Know?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 243-262, December.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010.
"The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, . "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. McElroy, 2007. "“Probability of risk aversion” and other applications of derivatives of the certainty equivalent," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Michel Denuit & Béatrice Rey, 2014. "Benchmark values for higher order coefficients of relative risk aversion," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 81-94, January.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1972. "An Appreciation of Decision Analysis in Management," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(04), December.
- Jianli Wang & Pu Gong, 2013. "Labor supply with stochastic wage rate and non-labor income uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 41-55, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.