Error-in-the-Variables Bias in Nonlinear Contexts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansson, Torbjorn, 2007. "Estimation of supply response in CAPRI," Discussion Papers 57030, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- P. Isard & B. Lowrey & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- García Villar, Jaume & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2009.
"Income and body mass index in Europe,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Jaume Garcia & Climent Quintana, 2008. "Income and Body Mass Index in Europe," Economic Reports 13-08, FEDEA.
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2006. "Income and body mass index in Europe," Economics Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2008.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 2012. "Cost Function Estimation with Proportional Errors in Variables," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 59-81, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.