The Existence of Aggregate Production Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010.
"Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Sophie Osotimehin, 2013. "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Virginia Economics Online Papers 404, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Arye Hillman & Seev Hirsch, 1979. "Factor intensity reversals: Conceptual experiments with traded goods aggregates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 272-283, June.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1975. "The Aggregate Rate of Return to Technical Innovation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 063, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 1993. "The determinants of business investment: has capital spending been surprisingly low?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-31.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2005. ""A Theory of Production" The Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas Function: A Retrospective View," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 427-445, Summer.
- Thomas Fredholm & Stefano Zambelli, 2013. "Production Functions Behaving Badly - Reconsidering Fisher and Shaikh," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1305, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Abbott, Philip & Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "IMF and economic reform in developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 17-26, February.
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 2002.
"Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 405-428, March.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 2000. "Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas," Staff Reports 104, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jesus Felipe & Carsten Holz, 2001. "Why do Aggregate Production Functions Work? Fisher's simulations, Shaikh's identity and some new results," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 261-285.
- David Card, 2009.
"Immigration and Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 1-21, May.
- David Card, 2009. "Immigration and Inequality," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0907, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David Card, 2009. "Immigration and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2011. "La función de producción de Cobb-Douglas y la economía española," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 12, pages 9-38.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Richard S. Brauman, 2001. "The performance of traditional macroeconomic models of businesses' investment spending," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-39.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1982. "On the Optimal Rate of Structural Adjustment," Working Paper Series 74, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna, 2005. "Modelling and Measuring Scientific Production: Results for a Panel of OECD Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 133, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2014. "Aggregate Production Functions and Neoclassical Properties: An Empirical Verification," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1405, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Sauramo, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Structural change in Finnish manufacturing: The theory of the aggregation of production functions and an empirical analysis with a plant-level panel," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 116-134, June.
- Simon Baptist & Cameron Hepburn, 2012. "Intermediate inputs and economic productivity," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 95, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.