(Uncertainty and) the Firm in General Equilibrium Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 380a (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Dreze, J.H., 1984. "(Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1984026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2007.
"Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Oussama, LACHIRI & Enrico, MINELLI, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in multi-period economy," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, .
"Narrowing the No-Arbitrage Bounds,"
Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers
WPR03_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150346, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2001. "Voting in Assemblies of shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Sciences Po publications 722/2001, Sciences Po.
- Luca Rigotti, Matthew Ryan and Rhema Vaithianathan., 2001.
Economics Working Papers
E01-296Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103002, EconWPA.
- Rigotti, L. & Ryan, M. & Vaithianathan, R., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Paper 2001-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rigotti, Luca & Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rema, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt508109h4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 678-696, October.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Code files for "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy"," Computer Codes 06-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1998. "On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006.
"Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," 2005 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.