Income Effects and Paradoxes in the Theory of International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 378 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005.
"Transfers, Non-Traded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes – Ohlin Debate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Brakman & Charles Van Marrewijk, 2007. "Transfers, Nontraded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes-Ohlin Debate," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 121-143, Spring.
- Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2007. "A Dynamic Analysis of Tied Aid," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270896, HAL.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 2002.
"Tax principles and tax harmonization under imperfect competition: A cautionary example,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1559-1568, September.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 2001. "Tax Principles and Tax Harmonization under Imperfect Competition: A Cautionary Example," CESifo Working Paper Series 518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990.
"Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model," NBER Working Papers 2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Collie, David R., 2009.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David Collie, 2012. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Wong, Kar-yiu & Woodland, Alan D., 2002. "Optimal foreign aid and tariffs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 79-99, February.
- Jacobides, Michael G. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn & Augier, Mie, 2006. "Benefiting from innovation: Value creation, value appropriation and the role of industry architectures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1200-1221, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00270896 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2006. "Agglomeration and Aid," CESifo Working Paper Series 1750, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2006. "On the provision of official and private foreign aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 179-197, June.
- Michael Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.