Neoclassical Demand for Labour Functions for Six Major Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 94 (1984)
Issue (Month): 376 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2009.
"Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model: application to welfare reform in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil, 2009. "Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation–AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 305-335, May.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous labour markets in a microsimulation-AGE model : application to welfare reform in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200825, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation-AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "High Unemployment in Europe: Diagnosis and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 1830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R)chard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1989.
"Endogenous Output in an Aggregate Model of the Labor Market,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quandt, Richard E & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989. "Endogenous Output in an Aggregate Model of the Labor Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 394-400, August.
- Ray Barrell & Nigel Pain & Garry Young, 1996. "A cross-country comparison of the demand for labour in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 638-650, December.
- Carlos A. Arango & Ängela Milena Rojas, 2003.
"Demanda Laboral en el Sector Manufacturero Colombiano:1977-1999,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002270, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Arango Arango & Angela Milena Rojas, . "Demanda Laboral en el Sector Manufacturero COlombiano: 1977-1999," Borradores de Economia 247, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Weitzman, Martin L., 1987.
"Bonuses and employment in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 168-194, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Arango & Angela Milena Rojas, 2003.
"Demanda Laboral Y Reforma Comercial En El Sector Manufacturero Colombiano: 1977 - 1999,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Carlos A. Arango & Ángela Milena Rojas, 2003. "Demanda laboral y reforma comercial en el sector manufacturero colombiano: 1977-1999," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Pål Boug, 1999. "The Demand for Labour and the Lucas Critique. Evidence from Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 256, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.