Consumer Non-Durables in the U.K. A Dynamic Demand System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 94 (1984)
Issue (Month): 376a (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:mareec:54119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 527-549, December.
- repec:ags:mareec:48617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cardwell, Ryan T., 2004. "Is The Efficacy Of Agricultural Promotion Programs Overestimated? The Importance Of Dynamics In Advertising Demand Systems," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19949, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. M. Gil & B. Dhehibi & M. Ben Kaabia & A. M. Angulo, 2004. "Non-stationarity and the import demand for virgin olive oil in the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1859-1869.
- Philippe J. Deschamps, 2003. "Time-varying intercepts and equilibrium analysis: an extension of the dynamic almost ideal demand model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 209-236.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- Vittorio Nicolardi, 2009. "The effects of the new 1995 ESA methodologies of estimation on the structural analysis of Italian consumption," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 125-149, March.
- Fabrizio balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2008. "Households Consumption Patterns and Equivalence Scales in Italy: 1997-2004," Department of Economics University of Siena 535, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Maria M. De Mello & Natércia Fortuna, 2005. "Testing Alternative Dynamic Systems for Modelling Tourism Demand," CEF.UP Working Papers 0501, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.