The Role of Supply Factors in the Diffusion of New Process Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 93 (1983)
Issue (Month): 369a (Supplement March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Verbano & Karen Venturini & Giorgio Petroni & Anna Nosella, 2008. "Characteristics of Italian art restoration firms and factors influencing their adoption of laser technology," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 3-34, March.
- Rivas, Javier, 2010. "The effects of the market structure on the adoption of evolving technologies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2485-2493, December.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2003. "A Theory of Technology Diffusion," Macroeconomics 0303010, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 2003.
- J. G. Smythe, 2002. "Reputation, public information, and physician adoption of an innovation," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 103-110, June.
- Paul A. David, 2011.
"Zvi Griliches and the Economics of Technology Diffusion: Adoption of Innovations, Investment Lags, and Productivity Growth,"
10-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Paul A. David, . "Zvi Griliches and the Economics of Technology Diffusion: Adoption of Innovations, Investment Lags, and Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 09-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Mar 2010.
- Holwegler, Bernhard, 2000. "Implikationen der Technologiediffusion für technologische Arbeitslosigkeit," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 13/2000, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Jean J. Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola, 2007.
"Time-to-market in vertically differentiated industries,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 279-295.
- BACCHIEGA, Emanuele & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & TAROLLA, Ornella, . "Time-to-market in vertically differentiated industries," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2000, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BACCHIEGA, Emmanuelle & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & TAROLA, Ornella, 2004. "Time-to-market in vertically differentiated industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2004077, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Clara Villegas-Palacio & Jessica Coria, 2010. "On the interaction between imperfect compliance and technology adoption: taxes versus tradable emissions permits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 274-291, December.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Barkema, Harry G. & Nooteboom, Bart & Wedel, Michel, 1998. "Adoption of a service innovation in the business market: An empirical test of supply-side variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 161-174, February.
- Rossi, Federica, 2002. "An introductory overview of innovation studies," MPRA Paper 9106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2004. "Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines," ERSA conference papers ersa04p169, European Regional Science Association.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Bayus, Barry L., 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Take-Off of Product Innovations," Working Papers 02-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Sarkar, Jayati, 1998. " Technological Diffusion: Alternative Theories and Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 131-76, April.
- Rui Leite & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Innovation diffusion with heterogeneous networked agents: a computational model," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 125-144, October.
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Roberto Fontana, 2008.
"Expectations, network effects and timing of technology adoption: some empirical evidence from a sample of SMEs in Italy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 425-441, December.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Roberto Fontana, 2006. "Expectations, Network Effects and Timing of Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence from a Sample of SMEs in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 150, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Vardan Avagyan & Mercedes Esteban Bravo & Jose Vidal-Sanz, 2011. "Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion," Business Economics Working Papers wb113609, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2001. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption in Italian Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-328, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.