Wages and Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 92 (1982)
Issue (Month): 365 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shadman-Mehta, Fatemeh & Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Demand-Supply Interactions and Unemployment Dynamics: Can there be Path Dependency ? The Case of Belgium, 1955-1994," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1985. "Sur l’analyse macroéconomique du chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 147-170, juin.
- Tremblay, Rodrigue, 1984. "Les causes structurelles du chômage actuel," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(4), pages 430-439, dÃ©cembre.
- Edward A. Carmichael & Wendy Dobson & Richard G. Lipsey, 1986. "The Macdonald Report: Signpost or Shopping Basket?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(s1), pages 23-39, February.
- Fortin, Pierre, 1988. "La persistance du chômage : synthèse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 545-558, dÃ©cembre.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008.
"Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2008. "Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00007196, HAL.
- Michael Burda, 1988. "Is there a capital shortage in Europe?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 38-57, March.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1984. "Real wages, inflation and unemployment," BIS Working Papers 9, Bank for International Settlements.
- Palle S. Andersen & Henri Bernard, 1991. "Energy shocks and the demand for energy," BIS Working Papers 17, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bela Balassa, 1984. "The economic consequences of social policies in the industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 213-227, June.
- Tsukuda, Yoshihiko & Miyakoshi, Tatsuyoshi, 1999. "The Japanese Labor Markets: Unemployment and Vacancies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 91-118, June.
- Mário Gómez, 2009. "Expectation and Uncertainty in the Keynesian Theory," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/15, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Modeling investment behavior in developing countries : an application to Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 452, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.