A Dynamic Analysis of Export Cartels: The Japanese Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 91 (1981)
Issue (Month): 363 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2011.
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/301920, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2010. "Cartels Uncovered," CEPR Discussion Papers 7761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2010. "Cartels Uncovered," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gärtner, Dennis L. & Zhou, Jun, 2012. "Delays in Leniency Application: Is There Really a Race to the Enforcer's Door?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 395, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Haunschild, Pamela & Page, Karen & Sullivan, Billian Ni, 2000. "Organizations Non-gratae? The Impact of Unethical Corporate Behavior On Interorganizational Networks," Research Papers 1623, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "In Which Industries Is Collusion More Likely?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brenner, Steffen, 2009. "An empirical study of the European corporate leniency program," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 639-645, November.
- GÃ¤rtner, D.L. & Zhou, J., 2012. "Delays in Leniency Application: Is There Really a Race to the Enforcerâ€™s Door?," Discussion Paper 2012-044, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Andrew R. Dick, 1989. "Are Export Cartels Efficiency-Enhancing or Monopoly-Promoting?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 601, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.