Misleading Calculations of the Social Costs of Monopoly Power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 91 (1981)
Issue (Month): 362 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yao, Shuntian & Gan, Lydia, 2010. "Monopoly innovation and welfare effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paz Estrella Tolentino, 2000. "The Conduct of Industrial Policy in an Integrated Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 391-401.
- Pousette, Tomas, 1983. "Monopoly and Allocative Efficiency with Stochastic Demand," Working Paper Series 84, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shuntian Yao & Lydia L. Gan, 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Monopoly Innovation," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0609, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- D. P. T. Young, 2000. "Firms' Market Power, Endogenous Preferences and the Focus of Competition Policy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-87.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2010. "Rent seeking and rent dissipation: A neutrality result," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 1-7, February.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & Ramlogan, R., 2005. "Competition and the regulation of economic development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 215-235, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.